From: Ray Gralak
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 8:03 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Any feedback signal from a CP4 to APCC ?

Hi Joe,

The mount could have stopped tracking if you had disconnected APCC from the mount for a while, then reconnected. The mount will stop tracking after the safety park timer expires unless you turn off Safety-Park in APCC. Reconnecting to the mount will then show the mount in the parked and "tracking off" state.

And you would have seen warning errors in APCC if it could not communicate with the mount. To see that behavior, try pulling the serial, USB, or Ethernet cable while APCC is running, assuming you are not using WiFi.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro