Re: PEMPro vs PHD2 #Guiding

CurtisC <calypte@...>

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 03:38 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
Probably not. The worm would not vary between worm cycles.
Most of the time it doesn't.  That was unusual.  I haven't been able to repeat the low number or the spread between runs.  Remeshing the gears hasn't made much difference.  I've considered swapping the DEC and RA drives.  Several weeks ago, while I was cleaning and relubing the drives, George warned me that the RA drive has the better worm and that I should be careful not to mix up the parts.  But surely the DEC worm is better than what I'm getting.