Re: Mach2 Keypad

Roland Christen

We have parts for the 92TCC. The only problem was that the last batch of lens barrels had some spots from the anodize sub-contractor. We contacted the dealers who have these on order and told them that we could ship these with cosmetic flaws on the barrels, but we have not heard back from them whether they wanted these. meanwhile we have to make new barrels and have the anodizing done, a process that sometimes takes a month or more. Attached see the picture of the spots:

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Durand via groups.io <dom33.durand@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Sep 5, 2020 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Keypad

Hi AP,
Great, I got used to doing without it, but the fact that it will soon be near my mach2 to also test the specific keyboard follow routines. And I can start translating the manual into French. And another point, will the 92TCC that I expect for my 92 stowaway and (I must not be the only one waiting for the trip as well (I must not be the only one waiting for it?

Best regards
Dominique