Re: Mach2 Keypad

Masera, David

Ok, it's me again. [I started this thread].  I have not heard any news on when the Keypad will be available for delivery.  I am aware AP is working on the software instruction manual.  AP, do you have an update on when the manual will be complete / Keypad will be available ?  I do not own a laptop computer (only a desktop), so I am relying on the new Keypad as the interface with the Mach2 mount.  The mount is not very useful to me without it.  I realize everyone at AP is busy catching up on production and orders, but an estimated availability date update would be nice.  Thanks for all that you do.

David