Mach2 issue: noise from dec motor housing, potential free screw inside

Andrea Lucchetti

Hello AP,
this evening I grabbed my Mach2 and noticed/heard the typical noise of a screw (small part in any case) going around in the DEC motor housing.
it could be in the DEC housing but most probably in the motor housing.
I think it is there from the very beginning, as the mount it is brand new: it arrived in July and has just 2 nights of operation.

I'd like to open the motor housing to check but I will wait for directions from AP people.
Thank you very much,
Andrea-Italy