Dec drive problem

thefamily90 Phillips

Subject: Dec drive problem

One of my older AP 1200 go to mounts has a problem. The deck drive does not work properly. When I use the keypad to move the mount north or south there is just a jerky movement or, the telescope starts going around in a circle nonstop. This happened to a previous mount of mine years ago and George at AP was able to fix/replace it. I cannot recall which screws/bolts to remove to remove the drive. I will also have to get a work order number as well. Here is a pic. Thanks for any help.
The mount is at my farm and I will only be here until Monday so I need to get the drive off so I can ship it when I get back home.

Thanks,

Jim

Image.jpeg