Re: Hand controller cables are cracking open #Keypad

Michael Hambrick <mike.hambrick@...>

I wonder if maybe they have already switched to a different supplier. The cable on my keypad (purchased in 2017) has a matte finish and is very flexible. When did you buy your controller ?

Unfortunately, most electronic components today are manufactured in China, and in my experience their quality is very inconsistent. You will generally get more consistent quality for components coming from Korea, Japan, and sometimes Tiawan, but in many cases the only option is China.

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support