From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of hydrogia@...
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:09 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Hand controller cables are cracking open #Keypad

Thank you, Sir.

I could only find the extension cable (CABKEY--), but I managed to take apart my controller and take a photo of what I'm looking for.

I've included here mostly so that I can reference in my contact request on the AP site. I'm really happy this just plugs in, kudos on the fantastic work with these things!

--
Karen Christen