From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Peter Nagy <topboxman@...>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 11:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Drift Alignment To Help With Unguided Images

Tony,

Have you considered AG Optical iDK scope? The focal ratio is 6.7 and no reducer or flattener necessary. Might give you less headaches than Planewave. Cost more than Planewave plus you need to buy a 3rd party focuser. Precise Parts don't even list AG Optical for building adapters which I find it strange. The back focus is pretty long which is good.

http://agoptical.com/10-imaging-dall-kirkham/

Send pictures of your new setup.

Peter