Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 2:23 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Serial to bluetooth for CPC3

Thank you, Woody for the detailed info.

Do you remember the GTOCP3 has this 6V 'auxiliary' plug?  AP documentation says:
"This 6-volt output accepts 3.5 mm mono phone plugs. It’s original purpose was to power the Pentax 6x7 camera directly
from the mount. Its most common usage today is to power the StarGPS. It has also been used to power BlueTooth units
for wireless connection to the mount’s COM ports. Center is positive. It will supply up to 200mA of current."

Has anybody used this to actually power Bluetooth ?

Clear Skies,
Gert