Re: [ap-ug] Pelican images

Benoit Schillings

that one was actually from Palo Alto Richard.

-- benoit

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 2:20 PM Richard Crisp <rdcrisp@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Your Snake/Fish came out nicely resolved. Was that taken at Barcroft?

“Corrected” by my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 1:48 PM, Benoit Schillings <benoit.schillings@gmail.com> wrote:

sweet. I imaged it 15 years ago (prehistoric ccd imaging),
http://www.astrosurf.com/benoit/elephant.htm

Would be interesting to see if there are any changes visible.

-- benoit

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:15 PM uncarollo2 <chris1011@aol.com> via
groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

always reminded me of a snake that just nabbed a fish

Never saw it that way, but indeed you are right. I always saw it as a long arm with a hammer on the end.