Mach2 - Orthogonality, modeling and tracking #Mach2GTO

Dominique Durand

Hi AP and Astronuts,
I continue my search for objects with my C11HD and my QHY294c and to improve the tracking, readjust the polar alignment and redo the modeling (91 successful / 92).
On a series of exposures on M2 (74 of 60 seconds) I noticed a drift only in DEC, 8 arcsec in 74 and I noticed on the model a marked orthogonality defect in DEC. I am therefore looking for ways to explain this defect.
Installing the C11 on the mount? fixing the camera? ... What in general causes this defect?
 Best Regards
Dominique