Re: Mach2 Notification Question

Karen Christen

Oooooo you guys are finding my weak spots.  If Moose needs a home, send him on over.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Harley Davidson
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 12:32 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Notification Question

Karen

Would you take a well trained dog in trade to expedite my Mach2 order :)

tony

On 8/22/2020 12:47 PM, Karen Christen wrote:

Hey Astronuts,

You’ve been very patient waiting on notification for the Mach2GTO.  Michael is correct that we are quite busy with notifications for the 92mm Stowaway and 130GTX scopes.  We exhausted the old Mach1 notification list so we will be notifying folks who signed up on the Mach2 list beginning April 4, 2019.  Be assured that, although we have not begun Mach2 notification, production of the second run of mounts is steadily progressing.  We are still forecasting shipment of the first mounts in late Fall / early Winter.  I’m sorry to deprive some of you of the anticipation, but once you order you won’t have to wait long to get your brand-spanking new Mach2!

Wishing you clear skies,

Karen Christen

AP