How do I Install Pempro

Mark Williams

Hi
A friend installed an SSD and Win10 on my old laptop which turned out to be a great improvement.  Unfortunalely Pempro is no longer on the machine.  I have the disk that came with the mount in 2015, but it no longer seems to be working as far as the links in the PDF are concerned.  How do I go about getting Pempro back on the laptop?  The reason I'm wanting to redo the PEC is because my guiding is horrible.  I'm ashamed to say that I haven't used the mount in over three years.  I had hoped that remeshing the gears would solve the problem, but no such luck.

Thanks
Mark