Re: APCC and MBoxV2 #APCC

Phillip Klein

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for letting me know APCC does work with MBoxV2. I just downloaded what may be a newer version. My equipment is at another location so I will try connecting in the GPS tab. I'm not sure that is how I tried connecting in the past.
If I still have a problem connecting I may circle back with you again.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Phillip

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:04 AM Worsel via groups.io <bryancashion=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Phillip

Yes, I have had the MboxV2 for about 8 months.  The biggest challenge is remembering to Connect in the GPS tab.  I downloaded and installed the Astromi.ch Windows app which found the box, including the COM Port, which APPC needs.

Bryan