APCC-Pro manual temperature/pressure entry question

Bob Benamati

Ray,

For some reason, the temperature entry box for the pointing model has disappeared. I thought maybe updating to the latest version would fix it, but unfortunately it hasn't. The pressure box IS still there, so not sure if this is truly abnormal (screenshot attached).

Not having a weather station, I originally created a model at 10C, and that info is what is still populating APPM whenever I've redone a model. Not sure where APPM is drawing that from and if I can/should change it when I do go to redo a model in the future.

Overall, APCC has been working wonders even for my old 900 CP3, so this is just more of a curiosity than an urgent need for resolution!

Thanks!
Bob