Re: A couple of doubts about modeling and about not using guiding. #APCC #Mach2GTO

FYI if you are at a shared remote obs they often have a boltwood file available from their environmental sensors that is available for use, and that also work for APPM

this is what we use at Obstech (chile) as our MGBOx is not currently working correctly

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 9:38 PM Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Thanks Bill and Brian.  This is something that I want to incorporate then.

We get pretty significant temperature changes throughout the night so keeping track of the difference between when the model was made and then during imaging might be something I would want to do.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Brian