Re: Mach-2 can not reach target

Terri Zittritsch

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 02:36 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
Also please make sure that you have the latest driver version 5.30.10. loaded.

I have been busy all morning here testing various scenarios with my mount in the observatory and I cannot make it hang up with the limits on or off. I cannot reproduce what you are experiencing.

Rolando

You may have to do a centering action in one of the programs (plate solve) to see the issue.   I think the software waits for the mount to finish moving to the location, and if it is trying to go to the east side of the meridian (when just flipped for west side) and hitting east limit, and  'bouncing back' , my guess is that it's stuck in some kind of loop to where the program can not complete it's action.   SGPro for me becomes locked up as does everything else (APCC and driver).   There is probably some hand shaking happening that can not complete and there is no elegant 'out'.   I tried the abort buttons, etc... nothing really causes things to abort (including SGPro).

Terri
Terri