Re: Mach-2 can not reach target

Roland Christen

I have ASI6200 with a 7 position filter wheel attached behind the flattener.
I would love to see how that works. I've been thinking about a QHY 600 camera.

From: Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach-2 can not reach target

Sorry, I have done now the right on! I will report when all is fine now!
By the way I am imaging with a Stowaway on the Mach2. It is a nice combination and I am happy with the performance. I have ASI6200 with a 7 position filter wheel attached behind the flattener.

Konstantin

Am 17.08.2020 um 22:15 schrieb uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io>:

As Roland said I can prevent this with the $SLD0# command.
Well, Roland said it wrong and Howard said it right. Use :LR0# to turn off the RA limits at the Meridian.