From: Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 4:29 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach-2 can not reach target

Hi Howard,

I just started my mount. The first thing I saw a red blinking singn and in the error log window it says that the RA limits has reached. I tryed to clear it. It won’t. Then I send the $SLD0# command. It wont clear either. I have to do the find home. After that and clearing the error it went fine. I am now imaging from a cw up position.

Konstantin

Am 17.08.2020 um 23:09 schrieb Howard Hedlund <howard@...>:

Hi Konstantin!

$SLD0#  won't do anything since it is not a valid command in the command set.  :LR0#  is the proper command, beginning with a colon  :  not a $ sign.  By the way, that is a zero, not a capital O.