Re: Mach-2 can not reach target

Terri Zittritsch

Thanks Greg, most of my settings are the same as yours, and always glad to re-confirm so thank you,  except for minutes past meridian I had set to zero in SGPro.   I was hoping to test out delaying the flip in SGPRO by 15-30 min, slight counterweight up before doing the flip, but the forecast showed 10% rain potential and 20% in the morning, so disassembled everything at 1am (I wasn't going to flip until after 2am..)     I need more than 5 hours of sleep.. given I'm still working.    Based on the error messages and way it was working, my suspicion is that the mount was trying to center very slightly east, when either the software or mount itself wanted to limit to the west side after the flip.   This could be because there is some orthogonal error on this wide field scope (400mm f5).
I still want to check 2 things, time and sky cooperating, one is delaying the flip and two is I unchecked a box in APCC that limits flip point to meridian (but maybe it does more).

Terri

Terri