Re: Multiple limits set?

Thanks Konstantin

I have not used Home position, but i have defined it, so maybe i'll turn that off and see if that makes a difference

Brian

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 1:44 AM Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...> wrote:
Hi,

it seems that there is a bug. I reported that a while ago with a Mach2. I am sorry but AP is not reacting in this case. Ray is mentioned that is a firmware foult and Howard is working already on that bug.
You came out of that situation, when you use find home mostly. Then you can use the mount again in common way.

Konstantin

Am 17.08.2020 um 03:27 schrieb Brian Valente <bvalente@...>:

Hi folks

Where are all the places you can set limits? We have AP1600 with encoders

we turned off AE limits in APCC as a test, and we're still getting errors that we've hit the RA limit and it's bouncing back. I know 'bounce back' is an option for setting limits, but it seems they are being applied from another screen or program? we are just using SGP for now.

any pointers appreciated. thanks

<image.png>
<image.png>
--