Re: Mach-2 can not reach target

Terri Zittritsch

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 10:01 AM, Konstantin von Poschinger wrote:
Hi Terri,

no I am using only MaximDL. The error can be avoided if you slew first in a cw up position an do the flip from that position. As Ray have said it seems to be a firmware bug. We have t wait for answers from Howard.

Konstantin

Thanks Konstantin, I'll wait to hear what's happening on this thread before pursuing anything with SGPro.     It's wild that it just started to occur for me... Been imaging with updated firmware load (sent my mount in just before Neowise) for updates.    I've used it quite a few times since being updated and this error just started occurring over the last 2 days.

Terri