Re: Mach-2 can not reach target

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Terri,

no I am using only MaximDL. The error can be avoided if you slew first in a cw up position an do the flip from that position. As Ray have said it seems to be a firmware bug. We have t wait for answers from Howard.

Konstantin

Am 16.08.2020 um 15:12 schrieb Terri Zittritsch <theresamarie11@...>:

Konstantin, you are not alone... I've had 2 nights interrupted by RA limit errors that can not be cleared as well..   Right after a meridian flip, the software seems to lock up while trying to do the plate solve and center right at the meridian.    I've sent my logs to Roland.

I've now had it happen on 2 different targets.   I use SGPro as well.. so I was using SGPro plus APCC plus the ASCOM driver.

Are you using SGPro and/or were you imaging right around the meridian?

Terri