Mach-2 can not reach target

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

I have again a little trouble. I was imaging in the east. Then I slew to the next target. The mount chage the side to pointing west. Cause the target was a little in the east side of the meridian it tryes to reach that point but the mount stopped with a error, that the RA limits are reached. I can’t came out of this, eaven a finding home (park 3 position) didn’t let me clear the error. I had to park and shut down the mount. After that the mount worked normal.
I have saved the Logs!

Can you find out if I have dane something wrong.
The other question is, have you found a solution für the posts I have send last week?

Konstatnin