Re: AP1100 Dec End Plate

Phillip H Coker <pcoker36@...>

Never mind. There are four possible ways to slip the plate on but only one works. The thing is not symmetrical.

On Aug 13, 2020, at 15:43, Phillip H Coker via groups.io <pcoker36=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Removed the end plate to feed control wires through the mount. Now cannot get the end plate to go back on. Removed the safety knobs to make sure that the brass pins were not in the way. That didn't help so I set the Plate out on the driveway in the sun until it heated up to probably 125F but that didn't help either. That plate slipped off easily with no binding but I cannot get it back on. What is the secret??

Phillip