Re: Mach1 and GTOCP4 Yellow Light

Mikko Viljamaa

Rolando I find your comment disappointing assuming that I have done something like this. I have never left the lever to any other position than fully engaged. As a matter of fact I don't touch my mount, it just stays put and as you might remember, these latest problems started as an electrical issue (connection) when again, nothing had changed. The only time I have adjusted the backstop was months ago when I had the weird plate solving problem. After that the mount worked for months before this latest issue occurred.

- Mikko