Re: 1200GTO Pointing Issues

carlburton2001

Edited

Hi Bryan
I'm guessing maybe 45 degrees or so to the East, nowhere near close.  Checked my timezone, set at 5(Eastern time).  I never could get mount to find a star past transit, but only stopped trying at 12:30 am.

Yes the error is repeating.   When I go to park 4 the ra looks to be in park 2 with counterweights down and dec correct.

When I synch, I use TheSky, the mount looks to be over correct object but when I slew ota always goes to west side of mount. If I try to use keypad to synch I get error in APCC about target error too far in ra to synch.

Thanks