Re: Help With APPM and Dome Slewing/Camera Image Not In Sync

Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>

Hi Ray,

Thanks, I’ve set it up to use “ASCOM Device Hub” (the rebirth of POTH) as the Dome controller and changed the Point Ordering Strategy to “Hour Angle”.

So far the dome is moving much more in sync with the scope – so looks pretty good.

Many thanks.

Tony