Re: CCDWare site Trojan?

Bill Long

Not sure why the Windows Defender bashing is going on, or the name calling of MS Employees. I dont use MB and only use Windows Defender and I have no issue using CCDWare's website.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Joe Zeglinski <J.Zeglinski@...>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 8:04 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] CCDWare site Trojan?

I agree,
    The two antivirus programs are independent, but Defender hasn’t changed much in many years, so it is just  testing its new features now. Consider it a trigger happy Beta for a couple of its next few updates, until the kids at Microsoft have us all test the rewrite for them. If it continues to get in the way at CCDWARE, change Defenders sensitivity for that website, in its new settings options. If Malwarebytes didn’t flag it, in its own Reports, then the only other app may be Defender, unless you have even more A/V’s active.

    Perhaps the only reason I still keep Defender active is for its Win-10 “pre-boot” virus scan user  option, which MB doesn’t seem to have.

Joe Z.