Hi Roland,

I understand. I use MaximDL. What is the best to do use the guider Cable or have you another solution.

Konstantin

Am 10.08.2020 um 17:23 schrieb uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011@...>:

That's not your problem. read my post.

From: Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Aug 10, 2020 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] How to prevent small movements

Hi Ray,

I have checked. APCC is not the one you mentioned. I have 1.8.3.1. All other are up to date.
Where I can download the APCC version?

Konstantin

Am 10.08.2020 um 16:20 schrieb Ray Gralak <groups3@...>:

Hi Konstantin,

yes that is what I mean. I thought I have the newest firmware (Mach2) and APCC Pro and AP V2, or are there

Can you confirm you are using APCC Pro v1.8.4.1, firmware VCP5-P02-05, and AP V2 5.30.10?

special versions for people who wand that behavior?

There's no special version for this. I'll have to look into this.  But, I will need you to confirm your firmware and software versions (above).

By the way, did find out something about the parking problem from cw up positions?

I think that was something possibly in firmware, so Howard/Mike have been looking into that, but I don't know the status.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver