From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of George LaBelle
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 6:59 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] CCDWare site Trojan?

Let me make it clear - the domain ccdware.com is reported by Malwarebytes as having a trojan. It has been listed
as so since Feb. 2020 on their server.
It doesn't matter which product you try to view. Going to "ccdware.com" is prevented by Malwarebytes. I never got
to any product page.

I never said Pempro or any other product they sell had a trojan! I thought it was clear that I was "trying to get"
Pempro.

I'm sure it is a false positive. I went ahead and allowed that domain and was able to enter the site.

--
George
Prineville, Oregon