From: Michael Dolenga via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 9:52 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Delrin plugs

Hello – I have a 900GTO mount bought new in 2011. I think the Delrin plugs have gotten compressed; I notice that when I am balancing my setup, they barely move. Probably too enthusiastic when tightening down the clutches.

I looked on the Astro-Physics site, but couldn’t find them. Does anyone know where to get a set of replacements?

Michael

Sent from Mail for Windows 10