Re: Star Eccentricity Help

Okay thanks

I'm poking around in your logs some, and I'm waiting to hear back from someone else I asked a Q about, but I can see your RA corrections are primarily one-sided at higher altitudes (and a corresponding increase in RA and therefore your eccentricity goes up), and as you get lower in the sky, RA corrections become more even on both sides, and your RA RMS and eccentricity both go down

My suspicion is mirror flop or something shifting in your equipment

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 8:54 AM Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...> wrote:
No, no seperate guide scope. I'm using an Ultrastar guide camera on a QHYOAG.

--
BrianĀ

Brian Valente