Re: Power connector 900GTO

Bill Long

A simple 2.1x5.5mm center positive cable with appropriate ends works great. Powerwerx can make whatever you want. 🙂 I run mine into a PP distribution box which is connected to whatever power source I use (battery, PP AC box, etc).

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Hambrick via groups.io <mike.hambrick@...>
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 8:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Power connector 900GTO

Hi Kevin

I think Astro-Physics makes most of their own cables. You might be able to get them to make a modified version of the CABLPF to put whatever kind of connectors you want on the end. I like the Anderson Powerpole connectors that they use on their 1100GTO mount power cables. If you go this way you will also need a short adaptor cable with ring connections on one end to connect to your power supply.

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support