From: "uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io" <chris1011@...>
Date: 8/7/20 6:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Tracking issues with AP900

When I did my drift alignment with a high power illuminated eyepiece in the imaging scope I had zero drift in both axis for 7 minutes.
You did drift alignment for 7 minutes with no drift. So theoretically you should be able to attach a camera and get zero drift with the camera, and thus by definition you will get perfectly round stars in a 7 minute exposure. So, where is the problem?

Basically there is no information in your response below.
Where was the drift alignment done where you got 7 minutes without any drift?
Was drift alignment not done in the south? That is where drift alignment is normally done, scope pointing due south near the meridian.