Re: Please Welcome Mike!

Phillip H Coker <pcoker36@...>

Welcome, Mike.

Phillip Coker

On Aug 5, 2020, at 13:17, Dale Ghent <daleg@elemental.org> wrote:

Welcome, Mike!

I'm excited to lean more about what you do and any knowledge you could impart.

On Aug 5, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Karen Christen <karen@astro-physics.com> wrote:

Hello Astronuts,

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer. Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994. We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time! He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy. You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions. Please make him welcome.
Karen C
AP

--
Karen Christen