Re: Please Welcome Mike!

Hi Mike!

i've been looking forward to your arrival :)

Brian

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hello Astronuts,

I’d like to introduce you to Mike Hanson, our Servo Engineer.  Mike is an Electrical Engineer by background, has 30+ years in the aerospace industry, and has been moonlighting with us since 1994.  We’re so excited to share that as of this week Mike has joined our team full-time!  He’s super-smart, an integral part of our mount development team, and an all-around great guy.  You’ll be seeing more of Mike here on the GTO user group as he responds to some of your questions.  Please make him welcome.

Karen C

AP

--
Karen Christen