Re: IR Cut filters

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I think the FSQn's were colour corrected for film and people complained about the blue halos when super blue sensitive ccd's came on the scene. It didn't bug me but I had run out of things to image with it and wanted the AP130EDT for visual and solar.

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 22:13, Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
There is a certain quality to the images that I like. I’m not sure I can describe it.   My other scopes come and go but I want to keep the FSQ

Robert

On Aug 2, 2020, at 8:05 PM, Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 06:01 PM, Robert Chozick wrote:
After looking at many different images with the N and newer version I want to keep my fluorite.
Why?

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/