Re: IP address of an AP1600 ?

christian viladrich

Thanks a lot Chris for your quick answer.

For some reasons, procedure #2 does not work.

I am checking whether I can find the userid/ password delivered with the AP1600 to log to the other two applications.

Best regards

Christian

Le 02/08/2020 à 16:19, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io a écrit :

We are having a little bit of a problem to find the IP address of one of
the mounts (it is OK for the second one).
Hello Christian,

We have several ways to find the mount on our web page. I have posted them below. Try one of the "Find Mount" utilities and see if they work:

  • WiFi Poll for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 Ethernet Application to find current IP addresses and other network information. It also can open the GTOCP4 or GTOCP5 webpage in IE. Requires AP V2 ASCOM Driver and a serial or USB connection to the control box. NOTE: We had removed the link to this .exe file earlier since it had caused a problem with firewalls and anti-virus programs. It is now back on the website as an encrypted ZIP file, and is in a restricted area of the website. Both the download and the zip-extraction will require the same password that you use for downloading Keypad firmware. Normal Windows extraction is fine. A purchased copy of WinZip is NOT required.
  • Default IP Address Calculator and Latitude/Longitude Coordinate Converter This link has two handy tools:
    ** IP Address Calculator - will take the CPx serial number and return the default IP address for the device. While the Wi-Fi poll and FindMounts look at your actual system and find devices, this only does a basic calculation without looking into your computer.
    ** Latitude/Longitude Coordinate Converter - Enter local coordinates in decimal degrees, and press Calculate Coordinates to get the Degree:Minute:Second format.
  • Find Mounts Java Applet to find current GTOCP4 IP addresses and other network information. Works for any computer - Windows, Mac or Linux running Java. Requires the Java Runtime Environment from Oracle (already found on many computers) This also was placed on the website as an encrypted ZIP file, and is in a restricted area of the website. Both the download and the zip-extraction will require the same password that you use for downloading Keypad firmware. Normal extraction is fine. A purchased copy of WinZip should NOT be required.