Re: large alignment error with polemaster & mach2

Suresh Mohan

I’ve used both ( borrowed pole master ) and Rapas ( kindly note I live at 13 degree latitude )I found Rapas better because with pole master the star would dance around for the final adjustment
Suresh

On 01-Aug-2020, at 8:59 PM, Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io <cytan299@...> wrote:

Hi Rolando,
   I think my "Unfortunately, SC polar alignment costs $", is more of a lament that the software that comes with PM does not seem to be as accurate and the op has to spend money to get it to work better.

  To be clear, I don't begrudge people making money from doing software work.

cytan

On Saturday, August 1, 2020, 10:02:50 AM CDT, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, SC polar alignment costs $
Everything should not be zero cost. Writing software takes time and expertise and should be rewarded. If everything is zero cost we will all be forced to become subsistence farmers scraping a living from the soil.