Re: large alignment error with polemaster & mach2

Marcelo Figueroa

I've used the polemaster with my Mach1 the last couple of years without any problem (I haven't been able to test the Mach2 yet, it's winter here).  A couple of things to keep in mind:

- Make sure that looking at the mount from the front, the USB connector of the polemaster is pointing to the left.

- Did you perform the procedure with all the equipment mounted? If it is done without the equipment, adding the extra weight later may introduce small changes.

You can also try the PHD2 polar alignment procedures (3 in fact, Drift, Polar Drift Align and Static Polar Align) which is free.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQmpnADKMQ5k87pa8yx_Eg