Re: Planet Tracking and Imaging #APCC #Mach2GTO

thefamily90 Phillips

Reply sent

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Greg Vaughn <gregvaughn@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 9:59:17 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Planet Tracking and Imaging

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your thorough and helpful response.   Your image of Saturn is spectacular and indicates that while I’m following a similar workflow to the one you described, I’m not getting the same kind of results.  Hence the reason I was searching for some improvement.

Since your results are so far superior, I’ve sent you a note directly, explaining my challenges in a little more detail and asking you to share some of your secret sauce.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Greg