Re: 1200GTO position issues

Mike Shade

So the question becomes, how does one enter into the keypad custom RA/DEC to go to an object not in the database in the keypad?  I know how to procedurally do it, but if there is a discrepancy in the values, how do I say slew to a double star that is not in the database?  I checked the position of Arcturus in The Sky 6, and  14:15:40, +19:10:56 is listed as the equatorial 2000 position, so that seems OK.

Mike J. Shade

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution