Re: ASCOM 6.5 released, upgrade or not?

Luca Marinelli

Pierre is right. I updated the ZWO ASCOM driver when I loaded software on a new computer in May 2020 but it appears that ZWO, wisely, went back to ASCOM 6.4 a couple of weeks later. I will simply update the ZWO ASCOM driver and roll back to ASCOM 6.4 to ensure compatibility with APPM. Thank you both to Pierre and Ray for the quick responses.

--Luca

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 11:35 AM, Pierre Henrotay wrote:
Could you please check?
The ZWO downloads for ascom is 1.0.4.3 dated June 29.
The change log mentions a rollback to 6. 4.
The Ascom platform referenced is 6.4 also.

Pierre