From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Luca Marinelli
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 7:07 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] ASCOM 6.5 released, upgrade or not?

Ray,

The ZWO native driver requires ASCOM 6.5 since a few months ago. I have been running it with APCC Pro with
no issues. However, I think some users had problems with APPM and ASCOM 6.5. It would be nice to be able
to run the latest version of the camera driver and not have to revert to past versions to be compatible with
tracking models now that ASCOM 6.5 has been officially released.

Thanks,

Luca