Re: More unguided images with the Mach2 and APCC Pro #APCC #Mach2GTO

Dominique Durand

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 10:30 PM, Dean Jacobsen wrote:
Well, its not really my method Dominique.  :-)

I had been reading Roland's posts about the new keypad features and how the new tracking rate correction feature is used by modeling stars on a single declination line on the path that the imaging subject will be taking.  So I thought, why not do the same with APPM?  Apparently others using APCC Pro have been doing this for a while.

I only do this because I set up and break down my mount for each use.  If I had a permanently mounted rig, then I think that I would do an all sky model and use that.
--
Dean Jacobsen
Of course.