From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Dolenga via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Keypad

Marj,

That sounds like a plan and it seems like Dean had something similar.

Should I ask on the ETA for the mount to ship? Or do I not want to know? :)

Michael

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 10:44:05 AM PDT, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Michael,

Our ADATRI tripod adapter can probably be attached to the top of the tripod as long as it has a flat surface. You may need to drill a few holes. We can visit that when/if you order the mount.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd