Tracking w/ Passil 4 polar alignment

Wiggins, Rick

Hi group,
Would someone comment on the Mach1 tracking capability with only visual polar alignment using the PASILL4.
I setup and aligned on Polaris and second star. I was using Cassidy double bar with two cameras on either side of the mount center. My 400mm lens and Canon RA were used to capture images. I got about 30% smearing of the stars at 25 sec exposures. I seem to recall doing better than this in the past; however, I’m usually using autoguider, so I’m not sure what I should expect. Thanks for any input.
Rick