From: Patrick J. Madden [mailto:unvat001@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 6:07 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Daylight Saving Question

I have had nothing but grief since we changed to daylight saving time. Will someone give me a list of things I need to do, or
change when the time changes, in addition to changing the clock on my computer? Last night I finally realized that my dome program,
Digital Dome Works, has a DST setting that needs to be checked. It is behaving much better now. I also have the DST setting fixed
on the keypad, which I normally do not use for startup anyway. My 1200 mount has not been flipping over at the meridian, whether
used with the keypad or with TheSky. Something wants to put the telescope about 15 degrees too far "under" the polar axis before
flipping it over to the east side. Also, I thought I had finally licked the TPoint question. Now I am way off on startup. And it
occurs to be that "way off" might be 15 degrees, which is suspiciously like another DST button somewhere that needs pushed! Thanks
for any help. Pat Madden

Yves Laroche, modrateur de la liste ASTRODIX.
Les listes ASTRO et ASTRODIX travaillent en concertation
Voir: http://www.globetrotter.net/astroccd/astro-l.htm